Just a word...from me



Before another post, I want to thank those of you that stop by, to you that subscribe and comment,  and to you who prayerfully and verbally support me in my writing endeavor. 

I’m glad to be writing again after what has felt like a pretty long valley season in my life. I feel like I’m finally emerging again, kind of like a newly fluttering butterfly. Yes, I’ve been all over the place at times but God has faithfully seen me through! 

I’m thankful to share with you the things I’ve gleaned along the way and what’s to come in the days ahead. Feel free to share my link, especially if you know someone who is in need of a little boost. Also, I’d love your comments if you’ve been uplifted.  

I just want to use my God-given gift of words and to bless your day in some way. We each need a daily dose of encouragement and I pray you’ll find that here on my web-porch...the best we can do in the now. Maybe one day we’ll find ourselves sitting on my front porch sharing a glass of lemonade and talking about life and the goodness of the Lord. Until then, many blessings be upon you~

Comments