You Matter to Me

 



To my cheering squad,


Writing is something I love to do. Of course I do or you wouldn’t be here today, right? It takes a lot of work, thought and time to scribble down or type out the words. Some days the words flow freely, then sometimes they can’t be found for the life of me. Some days it’s encouraging to have such a gift, then, some days it’s equally challenging. 


That’s where you come in, my friend; and the reason for this post today. We have all kinds of people walking in and out of our lives daily. They each bring something to the table too. Whether it’s for a blessing or to learn a lesson, each individual has purpose. 


So, to those of you who are always there cheering me on, I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You make this girl’s heart thump loudly and help to boost my resolve on the hard days. You keep me going when bouts of discouragement poke holes in my can-do. When I’m ever so vulnerable, your kind words are a healing salve. I am so thankful for you. Did you know you are of great importance in my life? 


Not only that, the fact that you encourage me to keep using the gift God has given me is priceless. It helps me grow. It helps me keep my gift in tip-top shape. You keep me on my toes and accountable; because more than anything, I don’t want to bury the talent and be a bad steward of what God has endowed me with. 


So, thank you! For every word of encouragement you pour into my life. Every text, email, phone call, handwritten note (my fav) and for every prayer - and share.  My life is enriched because you are here. Every writer needs a team behind them and I’m glad to have you on board. You’re more important than any editor, publisher or distributor. 


Today, I just wanted to send out a little extra “thank you” for being in my corner. You’re a blessing to me! Thanks for being on my team and God bless you today and always. 






Comments

  1. I'm grateful for the cheerleaders in my life too. I need them so much! And especially the past 14 months during this crazy pandemic time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

As always, feel free to leave a comment. It's all about us joining together to encourage one another.