Get Up...Rise Again



He is not here: for he is risen... Come, see the place where the Lord lay.” Matthew 28:6


I cannot let this day pass me by without sharing my heart. This day, Easter or Resurrection Sunday - whichever you prefer, means more to me today than ever before. 


I’m thankful my Savior is risen. I’m grateful He didn’t stay in the grave. My hope is in knowing that He rose again and took the keys of death, hell, and the grave. Yes, He took care of it all! Jesus died for our sins AND gives us hope of a future with Him in glory. A perfect plan. Doesn’t He always do it right?


Because He is risen, I can rise again!


Right now. When I fall down or apart, when I am sad, weary or heavy hearted, when I flub up and end up facedown in the mud of shame, when I sin...I can always rise again. 


This is my hope. 


Because He lives, I can face tomorrow. 


There have been many times when I’ve needed Him to lift me up, to prop me up...and He’s never failed me. I have a pretty good track record for rising up again...because He did. He gives me guaranteed victory, because He paid the price, I get the benefits. 


Jesus died, but that wasn’t the end of the story. We may fall down, but that’s not the end of our story either. 


We all have the opportunity to RISE AGAIN. 


What hope! And, not only in the here and now...in the great getting up day when our Savior calls us home forever. 


A great message for a great day - and future. Let’s all be encouraged and encourage someone else along the way too - to get up. 


Get up, get up, get up! Rise again. 


God bless you and yours today~




Comments