Just a note...


 

Some have wondered how to share these posts on social media sites, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not "all that" when it comes to code writing and such. However, apparently if you hit the green arrow looking icon following each post, this will allow you to choose what site you want to share to. If it doesn't work, let me know! Who knows? We might get it all right one of these days. You may also choose to share using the green letter icon which will allow you to send to someone's email address.

Not every post is shared on social media, so please feel free to sign up to be notified by email or just check back often. And, as always, if you are touched by something you read, feel free to share it. My prayer is that God will allow at least one person who needs encouragement to stumble upon it. My desire it to just be a blessing and share with others using this gift God has blessed me with. Have I ever told you how much I enjoy writing? lol I know, I don't have to tell you at this point!

Also, at the very bottom of each post is a place to leave a comment if you desire. I'd love to hear from you sometime.

Thank you to everyone who comes by whether it be on a regular basis or sporadically. As always, so glad to meet you on my front porch. Don't we need a lot more front porch visits in this day and age we live in?

With all that being said, my prayer is that you are doing well today and doing your best to live your life fully as unto the Lord. Our best choice. This world we live in is uncertain and our only hope is in the Lord.

God bless you and hope to see you again soon.

Blessings~

Comments