Never Unfriended



I was privileged to be chosen to participate in this new-book, launch team and I've enjoyed every page so far. I'm finishing the final few pages now and want to do my part to spread the word about it so you can check it out too.


If you are someone's friend.
 If you have a friend. 
You NEED the stuff crammed between the cover of this book. 


We all want friends. We all desire to be better friends. That's what friendship is all about, right? You can click this link and be taken right to the website for pre-ordering AND you can get a sample to read right now. How great is that?! 

Get one for you - and your friend.  You'll also find other great stuff on this site, so jump right on over there and see for yourself. 

They're even giving away Pre-Order "gifts" just for you.


Some quotes from this book to help whet your appetite:

"Don't quit your friendships because they're uncomfortable....Instead, ask what yourself what you can do to "guard" them as Jesus guarded His friends..." 

"Friendship will, indeed, inconvenience you. More so
if you're doing it right." 

"If I wait for my house or my life to be perfect before inviting someone into it, I might not let anyone come through the door."

"The shortest distance between strangers and friends
is a shared story about our broken places."

So many, many more good things are waiting for you to discover. Oh, and I'll let you know...some parts of this book can be quiet uncomfortable too. It's oh-so-worth-it though. Great friendships take work and learning to put others before ourselves. We all know that though, don't we?

Never Unfriended - The Secret to Finding and Keeping 
Lasting Friendships

*Thanks Lisa-Jo Baker for picking me to be a part of this team. It's been great! 

 

Comments