A Quick Notice to Life

Dear Life,

It's me...I'm writing to let you know that I'm in this for the long haul. Every dip and curve just makes me more determined to finish the course. And, although I may not come in first place and I may be oddly decorated with scars and bruises...I'll definitely be at the finish line. For I have learned that no matter what today might bring, no matter how many tears might be shed, if I will just hold on and endure, today will pass. I will overcome and be stronger in the end because I know where my help comes from. Today's meltdown doesn't mean that I'm out; I'm simply pausing. I'll be back up in a moment, just you wait and see. My new focus on life is backed by I Peter 5:10, " But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." That's my verse...and I'm sticking to it. I shall overcome!

Sincerely determined,
ME

Comments