God Showed Up Today As Faithful #write31days

God shows up again and again...

HE IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL

I. AM. NOT. For instance, yesterday, I didn't share how God showed up in my day. (shaking my head!) I have decent days. I have good days. I have great days. And, I have bad days. There are days when I feel "less than". Unproductive. Weary. Discouraged. Ill. You get the picture. We all have those kinds of days scattered here and there. And...sometimes our days even turn into seasons. Nevertheless, God is ALWAYS faithful.

GOD. IS. My heart is reminded and encouraged by a song this evening and I'd like to share it with you. Here are the lyrics, but if you'd like to listen to it click here

He's Been Faithful (Vicki Yohe)

In my moments of fear
Through every pain every tear
There's a God whose been faithful to me
When my strength was all gone
In my moments of fear
Through every pain and every tear
There's a God whose been faithful to me
When my strength was all gone
And When my heart it had no song
Still He was faithful to me
Every word He promised, is true
Oh yes it is
And What I thought was impossible
I see my God do


He's been faithful, faithful to me (He's been faithful)
Looking back Your love and mercy I see (mercy I see)
In my heart I question You're there and I fail to believe
But You've been faithful (faithful), (faithful) faithful to me

When my heart looked away
The many times I could not pray
Still In love, He proved faithful to me (faithful)
The days I spent so selfishly reaching out for what pleased me
Still in love, You proved faithful to me
Every time, every, every, every every time
That I go bow to Him, don't you know He's waiting with open arms
And I see once again

The song says it perfectly. Exactly what my heart has been reminded of so many times today. Time and time again, He's proven to me, that He is indeed faithful. Too many instances to share, but trust me, He's never let me down...no matter what type of day I might be having. I'm thankful to serve such a wonderful Savior who is never too busy and is ever alert to what's going on in our lives. Today, I am reminded once again...He is indeed faithful!!! And, that makes me (and you) blessed~

Comments