"Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be
accepted of him. For we much all appear before the judgment seat of Christ;
that every one may receive the things done in his body,
according to that he hath done,
whether it be good or bad."
2 Corinthians 5:9-10
- today was the last day we had to serve God?
- today was the last day we had to make a difference in this world?
- today was the last day we could share the Good News with someone who is lost?
- today was the last day...
Would we do anything differently?
- Have we lived our lives out today as unto the Lord?
- Have we kept Him first? Were our priorities in order?
- Have our lights shone brightly in this dark world?
- Have we walked the walked? Talked the talk?
You know, it's something to definitely think about...each and every day. We know not when it might be our last. Only the eternal things, what we do for Christ, will last and count for anything on the day of judgement. Everything else will fade away to nothingness. It's all worthless.
Lord, help us not to get wrapped up in the cares of life and miss the most important event in the history of mankind. Jesus is coming soon! Will we be ready? Only what we do for Christ will last~