Glory, Glory Hallelujah!

Never before have I felt quite as "patriotic" as I did this morning during church service. As Pastor took the lead and we recited the pledge to the American flag, my heart swelled with pride...one nation, UNDER GOD. As we lifted our voices in harmony and sang together, America the Beautiful and The Battle Hymn of the Republic, I sang with such conviction and reverence, and I must admit - to the top of my lungs at some points - "HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON." Somehow it felt a little different today and made an impression like never before. I was a bit more appreciative I think.
You see, no matter what it looks like and how crazy people may seem to act and react in this world today, regardless of how it may look, sound or feel at times, God's truth WILL NOT be interrupted. It will continue to march on strongly. It can't be stopped! It can't be discarded, discredited or edited. Why? Because truth is based upon God, truth IS GOD...a God that never changes. He's the same yesterday, today and forever. Full speed ahead...His truth will CONTINUE to march on through any obstacle designed to stop it. Period.
To know that I am a citizen of this great nation, with the liberty and freedom to worship as I choose, is a great privilege and blessing. And should the day come when it's no longer a freedom I can practice, I have this assurance: as long as I remain UNDER GOD, I will be fine. That's true for you too! Again, no matter what it may look like, sound like or feel like at times, if I (and you) remain in tune with and close to God, He and only He, will continue to hold my world in His hands. And all will be well! Staying near to Him, under the shadow of His wing, in His presence is the key...the correct formula.
Join me today in committing to march along with the only TRUTH there is - and to continuously and purposefully stay UNDER GOD. For truly, we should all be able to stand boldly and say, "IN GOD WE TRUST!" Nothing can take away that resound within our hearts. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!

Comments