He's Still Working On Me...Big Kids Version

"Hammer, saw...pass me the level now, please." So, I'm finishing up my Sunday School lesson for the kids this week...and I'm sitting here so very thankful that even as one of God's "bigger kids" - HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME! :)  My heart is grateful that He has a perfect plan for us in His mind and He doesn't give up on us easily.  Luke 1:37 "For with God NOTHING shall be impossible."  He has His own personalized toolbox and knows just what it takes to make whatever He wants.  Master Carpenter, mind you.  How comforting to know that regardless of how many times we "mess up" or what shape our life is presently in, God is faithful to continue working on us if we'll be on His team ("with God!") and be willing to be submissive to His ways.  Can somebody say it with me...NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!  In the hands of a loving God who made a perfect world in just seven days, if He can do that I'd say that's glorious news for me and you today...even if some of us are "bigger kids".  Work on, Jesus!

Comments